Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to my hero~~~

I miss you so much, my heart hurts but it hurts so much tonight. thinking how tall would you be , would you still have that blond hair, what would you be interested in~~~i know you are still a loving gentle beautiful bright blue eyed baby boy!!! I hope you got the balloons sissy sent you, sissy pappy and i watched them go to heaven. Loved the all day rain today, i stepped in every puddle and thought of you. pretty soon i will be shaving my head in los angeles ca for you for st baldricks~~~i will continue to fight until the day i die for you and the many other children~~~ i am doing okay but i still can not wait until the day we are reunitied. sissy sings to you every single night and we blow kisses too~~~ please know i kove you so much and miss you my brave little boy, i love you more than chocolate my love, mommy

1 comment:

  1. Dear ethan i will miss you the most i love you sooooo much it has bin about 8 years now love you

    ReplyDelete