Friday, April 23, 2010

From Your Angel in Heaven

I see tears fall down your face when your thoughts have turned to me. Just know that I’m in heaven,With my Lord, who’s set me free. No pain or sadness do I feel,For God is by my side.

The beauty here in Heaven is now where I reside. I know it’s hard for you to cope For you can’t feel my touch. But every moment, I can see and love you very much.

When you are at your lowest and feel you can’t go on, Look towards the heavens The light will be turned on.

Talk to me, just like you did On earth when I was there.You see, I’m not so far away …Only as far as a prayer.

And when it’s time for you to join Me up in Heaven above. It’s then that you will realize,The Golden Place of love.

For here there is no sadness,Just everlasting light.Someday we will be joined again,When it’s time to take your flight.

~Author~Ruth Ann Mahaffey

No comments:

Post a Comment