Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My heart is hurting tonight~~~~



Ethan I miss you so much my heart is actually hurting~~~I miss everything about you, your butterfly kisses, the way you always held mommy in your arms, etc!!!! Went to the cemetary with pappy, I tried to stay strong for him, he misses you so very much. Please watch over daddy and guide him the right way~~~tomorrow we are going to the pens playoff game, but you already knew that, daddy and i are going to have dinner in the igloo club , watch the game, and meet some players maybe afterwards. I know i will feel you there with me, i will take your hockey fights cancer towel that you always waved and your crosby jersey~~~I am going to try to sleep but i usually do not because i only think of you and sissy and how cute you two would be together.

talk to you tomorrow my hero, love always, mommy

1 comment:

  1. I can't begin to know the pain you are going through. I am praying for you tonight for a peaceful heart and some good sleep. Hugs sent your way!

    ReplyDelete