Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We buried you today~~~~

Ethan we had to say goodbye today, it was the hardest thing i ever had to do. I still can not believe we lost our fight against Neuroblastoma. You had a rough time the entire time we had to fight. I am so proud to be your mommy, so many people came to celebrate you life today, the sun was out and from your grave you get to see airplanes coming in and taking off something you always enjoyed~~Sissy asked for you today but she does not understand that her big brother died she is only 2, but she loved you so very much, we will keep your memory alive by talking with her about you and showing her the many many pictures I have of you both. Daddy misses you so much also, he had so many things he planned to do with his only son. I will write to you again tomorrow my sweet ETHAN BUG~~~I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CHOCOLATE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment